Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptopApril 10, 2021
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop comes with 12.5 inch FHD (1920×1080), anti-glare, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, IPS, 10-point Multi-Touch display and the laptop comes with an Intel Core i5 – 6300U 6th Generation Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.8GHz). You get 8 GB of DDR4 RAM in this laptop for your heavy work, Advance multitasking and 256 GB PCIE NVMe Solid State hard drive for your work. To make it faster, the laptop comes with Windows 10 pro 64 -bit operating system. It Intel HD 520 graphics with shared graphics
memory you a different experience. The weight of the laptop is 1 Kg 320 g and the battery backup of the laptop is 10 hours. Let’s find out more about this laptop, then let’s learn more about this laptop in depth and let’s know the advantages and disadvantages of this laptop as well as its price and whether it is appropriate to buy this laptop.
Price In India :-
The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop is priced at Rs.31,000.00 in India.
- Processor :- In the laptop you get Intel Core i5 – 6300U 6th Generation Processor (3M Cache, 2.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.8GHz) which takes your gaming experience and Working experience to a different place and gives you a very good experience.
- RAM :- In the laptop you get 8 GB of DDR4 2133 MHz SO-DIMM RAM. your gaming and working experience is very enjoyable and Advance Multitasking.
- SSD :- The laptop comes with a 256 GB PCIE NVMe Solid State hard drive which speeds up your data transfer and allows you to store your txt files, images, videos and more.
- 64 Bit :- The laptop has a 64 bit operating system so that your work will be faster and your work experience will be different.
- Display :- In a laptop you get 12.5 inch FHD (1920×1080), anti-glare, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, IPS, 10-point Multi-Touch display which gives you a very different and better experience.
- High Resolution :- Laptops give you a high resolution of 12.5 -inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 HD, So that you can see the video images text more clearly.
- Display Graphics :- In this you Intel HD 520 graphics with shared graphics memory that you can have a great experience with your image quality, video quality and txt data quality and you get a different experience.
- Screen Sharpness :- In laptop you get 12.5 -inch Full HD 1920 x 1080, 300 nits brightness display. You see your txt files images and videos are sharp and clear.
- Anti Glare Screen :- The display of the laptop is anti-glare screen so it makes the display enjoyable and reduces the eyestrain.
- Web Cam :- In the laptop you get a webcam so you can do video chat, skype chat and zoom meeting and much more.
- Audio and Speakers :- HD Audio, Conexant CX11852 codec, Dolby and Home Theater v4 / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, combo audio / microphone jack.
- Touchscreen :- This laptop comes with a touchscreen and you can turn the laptop up to 360 angles and enjoy the laptop even more by handling the laptop as you wish.
- Fingerprint Sensor :- The laptop has a fingerprint sensor that can be used as a security system to login the device and open the file.
- USB :- Laptop have 2 USB port of 3.0 generation.
- Battery :- The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop a 4 Cell Lithium Ion battery and a backup of 10 Hours.
- Weight :- The weight of the laptop is 1 kg 320 g.
- Card Reader :- Laptops have card readers so you can read memory cards directly and transfer files. In addition, the laptop has an HDMI output and a headphone jack.
Here are the advantages of Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop, then let’s see if there are any disadvantages in this laptop and whether it is appropriate to buy this laptop.
- Processor:- If the processor was given more core in the laptop, then the speed of the laptop would have increased and a better experience could have been obtained from this laptop.
- optical drive:- Laptops do not have an Optical port so you cannot connect external multimedia devices like DVD players.
- USB Port :- You can’t put more external devices in a laptop that has less USB ports.
- Weight :- The weight of the laptop is 1 Kg 320 g which makes it a little difficult for you to move the laptop from one place to another.
Final Result :-
So looking at the advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 laptop, we suggest you to take this laptop because there is a lot given in the laptop and the disadvantages of the laptop are not very big because the current laptop has such a port or something else closed and you can use this laptop. But look at the performance so that you will know that this laptop is worth taking.